samantha forchielli ~
taken. 18. Hamilton, Ontario. GAY PRIDE (:
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Whether I know you or not it doesn’t make a difference to me, I’m not one to judge and even if I did or didn’t know you, I still wouldn’t. I’d love to be there for you to talk to cause I know how difficult it is, I’m only here to help. You can message me on Twitter or Facebook, I’m all ears.
Well I hope you know you just made my day! And I wish you’d have the courage to send me a message because this means so much to me… I can only be grateful to have helped someone else with something I really struggled with myself in the beginning- just know it’s so natural … It is never easy. Send me a message, but if not, all the best 💗💗💗
Younger, older, same age? How I know you… Small details
Need moreee idk!!
This most recent summer or one before
Define kinda closer, and time period? Don’t be scared
How can you judge if I would be unhappy? Give me a hint
Wellll we aren’t together …. Who is this ? Message mee somewhere private